RACHA will be expanding its project activities focusing on Implementation of Social Accountability Framework, I-SAF Project in Sihanouk Ville Province in the upcoming month. We are offering excellent employment opportunities for dedicated, hardworking, creative and committed professionals with requisite skills and knowledge in local governance, community outreach and social accountability areas. RACHA’s I-SAF activity is a four year funded project, managed and implemented by the Reproductive and Child Health Alliance (RACHA) in Cambodia.
Job Title: ISAF Field Officer (1 Position)
Duty Station: Preah Sihanouk Municipality
Report to: Provincial Manager
Facilitates the implementation of I-SAF activities through technical and operational support for the development/implementation of program. Responsibilities may include task supervision of technical and support Community Accountability Facilitator (CAF), facilitating the partnership of public service provider and district/municipality focal point for the implementation of IASF programs. Must have both system governance training and community health background.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Advocacy re: budgets with the Administrative District/Municipality, ISAF Municipality/District focal point and Education, Youth and Sport District level, private sector and community activities assist RACHA provincial managers and Team Leaders to support partners to:
- Implement Social Accountability framework (Community Score Card training and follow up), deliver core and refresher training regarding client rights and provider rights to CAF,
- Strengthen Sangkat/Commune Council on the implementation of ISAF
- Link with Client ‘rights and Provider’ rights, and child’s rights, etc.
- Be able to use I4C materials and explain post-on
- Prepare and maintain RACHA’s program records and reports, including: entering data and documents into RACHA computers (in Khmer and English), translating documents between Khmer and English languages, and operating a RACHA filing system for immediate access to technical, operational and financial documents.
- Collaborate with Community Base Organization (CBO), CAF and Local Development Partners (LDP).
- Planning the activities training, implementation of ISAF, community scorecards, etc.
- Budgeting at a grassroots level
- Reporting to the ODM
- Bachelor degree in social sciences or Heath Professional preferred
- A minimum of three years’ experience in implementing projects in partnership with community and other NGO
- Knowledge of Social Accountability Framework
- Experience in implementing pilot community score card process preferred
- Familiarity with word-processing and graphics computer programmes
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Relevant Graduate or other advanced degree
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Khmer and strong English written and spoken skills
- Frequent liaison inside and outside the organization involving an exchange of reasonably complex operational, financial and technical information in both Khmer and English languages.
- Prepare and maintain RACHA’s program records and reports, including: entering data and documents into RACHA computers (in Khmer and English), translating documents between Khmer and English languages, and operating a RACHA filing system f
- Advocacy skills.
- Have Cambodian driving licence and be able to travel to community by their own motorbike
For more details on the job openings, please visit the RACHA website at: www.racha.org.kh; Candidates MUST submit a current resume with a cover letter with three references to: RACHA Office House #01, Street 366, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey I, Khan Boeng Keng Kang, Phnom Penh, or e-mail to email@example.com and/or to Mr. Choun Satharidh at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RACHA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer with strict adherence to the Child Protection Principles.
Qualified female professionals are highly encouraged to apply.
Applicants are willingness to work flexible hours and travel extensively to the field.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE March 19, 2021