EXCELLENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH RACHA
Reproductive and Child Health Alliance (RACHA) currently working on I-SAC project activities focusing on the implementation the intervention packages in the community level. RACHA offering excellent employment opportunities for dedicated, hardworking, innovative and committed professionals with requisite skills and knowledge in finance and administrative, to support its project. The project managed and implemented by the Reproductive and Child Health Alliance, RACHA in Cambodia.
Job Title: Finance Officer (FO)
Duty Station: Head Office Phnom Penh
Report to: ISAC Project Director
The FO financial functions include reviewing and checking the accuracy of all data on salary/wage, payroll, taxes or related matters, fringe benefits, payments; reconciling and verifying errors and adjustments; and balancing position control reports and records. A degree in accounting and experience working with significant operating budgets are required. Expertise in QuickBooks and other appropriate accounting software is required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Verifying/reviewing proposal request and travel advances to insure that all documents are completed in accordance with RACHA standard operation procedures.
- Assist in reviewing and checking accuracy of expenditure costs and documentation of proposal request before submission of reconciliation.
- Preparation of revolving fund vouchers, travel expenses, workshop/training expenses, and provincial petty cash funds, including payment and receipt vouchers for other funds.
- Preparation of separated expense account code of all provincial petty cash and prepare check transfer voucher to province office for replenishment purpose.
- Review and prepare cash/check payment voucher for office daily expenses.
- Assist in reviewing and updating accumulated list of staff’s travel, workshop and cash advances for training.
- Assist in reviewing and updating provincial activity ledgers of advances and follow up proposal advance request at provincial level.
- Controlling workshop and training advances aging for proposal request clearance.
- Assist in organizing and filing all revolving fund and check vouchers, including completion of accounting records with stamp “paid” and corresponding reference control numbering.
- Participate in conducting un-announcement petty cash count at provincial site and head office
- Prepare financial monthly, quarterly and annual report
- Prepare budget request and submit to supervisor for further action
- Perform other tasks as required by the supervisor.
- Knowledge and skills: Bachelor Degree in Accounting. Good understanding of accounting processes and procedures. Knowledge of financial and budget allocation is preferred. Flexible and with ability to work in a busy office environment that requires high level of concentration on the tasks.
- Experience: Minimum five years of job related professional experience necessary with International Organization and Non-Government Organization (NGO) and including management experience
- Languages: Fluent in Khmer and must be proficient in English both orally and in writing.
- Others: Good interpersonal skill, hardworking, honest and strong commitment in working in the field and ability to travel to the field.
For more details on the job openings, please visit the RACHA website at: www.racha.org.kh; Candidates MUST submit a current resume with a cover letter with three references to: RACHA Office House #02, Street 500, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamcarmorn, Phnom Penh, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or direct to Mr. Choun Satharidh at e-mail: email@example.com , Contact Number: 855 12 984 424.
RACHA is an EEO Employer with strict adherence to the Child Protection Principles and PSEAH Policy.
Qualified female professionals are highly encouraged to apply.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR THESE POSITIONS WILL BE May 12, 2023